Skin Tag RemovalExperience your treatment with James Willis Faces
Skin tags (acrochordons) are small flesh-coloured or brown growths that hang off the skin and look a bit like warts. They’re very common and harmless and don’t usually cause pain or discomfort. They are found on the neck, chest, back, armpits, under the breasts, or in the groin area. They can be as small as a couple of millimetres or may grow as big as a ten pence piece. Skin tags are harmless, however you may want to get them removed if they are unsightly and affect your self-esteem, or if they snag on clothing or jewellery. We can remove skin tags using Diathermy or electrosurgery.
- Skin tags are harmless and easily removed
- The area to be treated is first made numb using either a surface cream such as LMX4 or a local anaesthetic.
- The procedure is quick and comfortable.
- Diathermy involves a fine hair-like needle applied to the area
- Treatment offers minimal down time, begin to see noticeable improvements within 2 or 3 weeks
- Free follow-up appointment is recommended
- Discuss your needs at a free, in-depth consultation where all your questions will be answered
- Receive advice on ways to maintain your skin in the best possible way
- Early and late appointments to fit around your busy life
- Our comprehensive knowledge of head and neck anatomy and physiology, together with extensive training in the use of cosmetic treatments, give outstanding natural-looking results
- James Willis Faces has been providing these treatments for over twenty years
- James is skilled in Botox® anti-wrinkle treatments, fillers and the 8-point lift (the nearest procedure to a face lift)
- Keep your secret safe – leave with a flawless finish with a Youngblood mineral make-up makeover
- Dr Willis trains other medics in Aesthetic treatments